Well, life certainly has slowed down for most everyone. It’s such an interesting phenomenon that I’m sure sociologists will be studying this period of time for many decades to come.
We’ve been taking our morning walk and in the afternoon just walking around the property. I’m planning on walking down our hill to the mailbox or even the post office when I get up the gumption to tackle the hill coming back up. It’s about a 45degree angle so quite steep.
This week is the bedroom zone. I took down the velvet curtains and put up the light white ones from Ikea, washed the windows, dusted and watered the plant in there. I think I’m going to hang out the quilts in the sun today too. It is supposed to rain again but today is sunny and nice.
Some meals I’ve been making:
- turkey chili with white beans plus some cornbread and a big green salad
- pizza that was a sourdough crust(and quite good, I might add) with sausage, mushrooms, peppers, and pineapple
- buckwheat crepes with fruit
- penne pasta with chicken sausage, spinach, and cheese.
- Next week:
- Grilled chicken with potatoes and a vegetable
- Tofu burgers
Well, all in all, a nice day.