October 29, 2010

Went to see the H/O today; lab results were better than last month; so we will hold chemo off for another month. The plan continues to be that if lab results worsen, then I will schedule a stem cell transplant.

Will continue on Zometa through March of 2011 (24 total infusions); after that infusions will probably drop to 1 every 2-3 months.

Here are the labs: WBC 4.70 up from 4.2 from October 19; Hemoglobin 15.2 up from 14.9; platelets 264 down from 273; and RBC 4.75 up from 467. All are in the normal range.

IGG was 1459 down from 1506 on September 17(still in normal range); IGA and IGM were both up slightly (still below normal but improving since September 17); M-spike was 1.1 down from 1.2; Kappa LC was 2.27 down from 2.68; Lamba LC was 0.17 up from 0.10 (good) and the Kappa/Lamba ratio was down from 26.80.

Had my flu shot on the 16th and my teeth cleaned on 12th; trying to stay healthy.

Today is dex day so I probably won’t sleep tonight. I have learned to deal with this so its not that big a problem.