More miracle

Just a short update. Of course it’s difficult to know if a cure works after just a month. Tomorrow they will make an ultrasound that can be compared to the results of October 8th. Then on Monday will be decided how we go on. Although I really hate the next cure, I hope this option will be chosen. It will mean that a little miracle is already happening.