And now the CONTEST WINNER
Remember, some of the Faye photos helping around my house were staged and some were real. Which tasks were STAGED?
There were 5 Staged Activities depicted:
- Mowing the Lawn
- Weed eating the Lawn
- Washing the kitchen floor on her hands and knees (although she did use the mop)
- Washing Jonah-the-car
- Lilac bush planter
Only 1 person identified all 5 staged activities that entered the contest, but she also identified a few “actual activities too”.
Yes, Faye did these actual activities:
- Pooper scooper (with a smile)
- Bed Changer
- Cleaned all the toilets
- Transported the the cleaning supplies
- Vacuumed whole house
- Washed many many dishes
- Scanner extraordinaire, scanning over 158 ancestry documents
- We did let her eat one little yogurt for lunch, and
- Yes, she did inherit my PhD graduation hat, as she has a PhD TOO!
But, the contest manager (me) decided the winner listed below did the best….
And the winner of this authentic MACKAY, IDAHO one size
fits all cap is Amber Sayer Walker
Amber, let me know where you want me to mail your hat to.