Another blogger frugal girl just did a blog on being grateful and many others are following with a post on what they’re grateful for. So here goes:
- I’m grateful for my wonderful husband,who always is supportive, and my 2 amazing children. They are the best and every day I am grateful for them.
- I’m also grateful that my new treatment, Velcade, has knocked my numbers down into the normal range. Even with some side effects this is a pretty wonderful thing to have had that happen.
- Each day is a gift and I appreciate it in some way. I don’t always feel top notch, but I’m grateful for the wonder of a day and beauty that it holds.
- I’m very grateful to have a home, be it so ever humble and small( one bathroom)
- That I can walk each day. I never take that for granted.
- I’m very grateful my husband has a job and excellent health insurance since my treatments and drugs are very expensive.
- Also, for all my cyber myeloma friends and others who have taken the time to comment and share.