Please help by clicking on “Add your myeloma blog” to make sure yours is added.
If you don’t have a blog and you want one, write to me by clicking on the “Contact” link.
By the way, please make it easy for people to comment on your blog by not requiring a login or account creation. You may end up with some comment spam, but the rewards in real comments will offset the inconvenience of dealing with the spam.
There is a new plugin pulling in the blog feeds. We no longer have post content being displayed. You’ll just see links for the most recent posts. The older posts will still be kept, since some blogs no longer exist.
- Just keeping on…
- Myeloma and Covid-19 – this strange world
- Social distancing
- Treating COVID-19 in a patient with multiple myeloma
- Friday Stuff, not Frugal
- John’s post
- No April Fools Day Jokes This Year
- Music that brings people together
- Soooooo Many Challenges
- The Kiss
- Like an episode of ‘Survivors’
- Keeping on…
- Today Will Not Be Here Tomorrow
- Vitamin D and coronavirus
- What we’ve been up to.