Please help by clicking on “Add your myeloma blog” to make sure yours is added.
If you don’t have a blog and you want one, write to me by clicking on the “Contact” link.
By the way, please make it easy for people to comment on your blog by not requiring a login or account creation. You may end up with some comment spam, but the rewards in real comments will offset the inconvenience of dealing with the spam.
There is a new plugin pulling in the blog feeds. We no longer have post content being displayed. You’ll just see links for the most recent posts. The older posts will still be kept, since some blogs no longer exist.
- 30/11/20 Neurological complications and parking
- After Thanksgiving, and a Simple Sunday.
- 29/11/20 Better
- 28/11/20 (2) Low
- 28/11/20 Zometa and teeth
- A spiritual disease
- 27/11/20 Chipped tooth and dex
- 26/11/20 Chipped tooth and kitchen cupboard
- It IS a Happy Thanksgiving Today... for Me :))
- Keeping Well
- 25/11/20 Pills sorted out
- Together Apart.
- TNB-383B Phase I Trial
- 24/11/20 Frosty morning, and kidney cancer (not mine!)
- some photos