I’ve been at the hospital most of the day today or should I say hospitals as I had to go two of them.
Note: This should have been posted on Tuesday, but didn’t get around to it until this morning Wednesday, so the blood I am is today is Wednesday
The results of my bone marrow aren’t back yet, so I still have to wait to find out what is going on with my body and bone marrow before moving forward with the Lenalidomide treatment. The test I asked for to see if I had this CD44 protein that could inhibit the effectiveness of the Lenalidomide wasn’t back either. My HB is low so I need another couple of units of blood again hence I had to go over to Chester once I had finished at Liverpool hospital to have a cross match done ready for tomorrow.
My temp yesterday was up and down and was spiking at 38, but seems ok today. I had a chest X-Ray done, just in case and they have put me on oral Antibiotics, rather than keep me in thank goodness. I also have had my Pentamidine