Last Wednesday the doctor brought up the possibility of our going home by the end of the month, a full month sooner than we thought. He was quite positive, test results were good, the central line could be removed, and if all stayed well we could go home, since he would want to see us only every two weeks. Unfortunately layer that evening the Nurse Practitioner called to say they wanted me to take magnesium by IV for two days, then regular hydration by IV for 7 days, so the central line isn’t coming out yet. But, both anti-rejection drugs have been reduced, I am feeling better, although I’m still very tired. We see the doctor again tomorrow, and hopefully get the ok for heading home. I can’t wait to see the Louisville skyline come into view.
Ascension of the Lord
May 16, 2010
St. Peregrine, Pray for us
Blessed John XXIII, Pray for us